Thursday, May 18, 2006

You gotta know how to talk dirty baby

I got a few texts this morning from another psycho. I think I'm gonna ride this one out though and see where it takes me. From earlier:

Whack job #2: How are U?
Bandana man: im genki as hell---what are you up to today???!!!?!?!
Whack job: No plan Today and Tomorrow

Whack job: and U?date with girl?HAHA
Bandana man: arent you fiesty? maybe i am and maybe im not... lets get together today---can you get to sakae today?
Whack job: What we will?
Bandana man: koohii unless you have a better idea
Whack job: you are not date?
-----------------------SHE CALLS
Bandana man: im in a library right now so im not gonna answer that
Whack job: Where library?
Bandana man: kokusai center stop on sakura
Whack job: Oh!!3F?? long time ago I went to there, sometime I think want to go, but better not alone,...and My ancle live near there
Bandana man: yeah, thats the one
Whack job: What are U doing there?
Bandana man: nothing---do you want to get together later?
Whack job: go out with U?
Bandana man: do you want to get coffee or not?
Whack job: U want to together??
Bandana man: now?
Bandana man: do you know the mr donut not too far from sakae and next to the haagen daaz??? want to meet there in an hour and a half?

Her English seems atrocious but I haven't met any new Japanese people in a long time and, again, she might be cute. I don't understand why her answers to my questions make such little fucking sense. Is her English that bad or is she just nuts? I think anyone who asks on the third text if you're dating anyone is probably a tad off their rocker. Or just really fucking desperate.

I downloaded a shitload of music last night: Prince, Sage Francis, and different Madlib projects (Quasimoto, Jaylib, and Madvillain). I've been rocking out to Prince all day long. Because kids in my middle school rode me about looking like him I learned to hate him from an early age. Well that sucks because his music is awesome. I would recommend anyone who doesn't like it to give it another chance. Personal favorites: Little Red Corvette, 7, and You Don't Have to Be Rich. I've only discovered the tip of the iceberg though.

I obviously don't have much to say, so I'm gonna go kill some time until I'm drugged, raped, and then kept in a giant fishtank by some Japanese girl. Could someone get my eyes and heart from eBay and have them transported back to the States for a proper burial in about six months?

blog comments powered by Disqus