Thursday, May 11, 2006

My potential stalker

These are the texts that a girl I met on the internet and I exchanged today. I've only answered one of her five phone calls because she can't speak any English. I'm getting really annoyed but I can't just tell her to leave me alone because I'm too nice and she might be cute.

potential murderer: Good morning!What are U doing Today?
potential victim: not much---how about you?
murderer: me too
victim: do you work today?
murderer: No...
victim: you wanna get coffee?
murderer: Wow native English!!
victim: where do you want to meet? are you near sakae?
murderer: Where U live?
victim: in obu but im at nagoya station right now
murderer: why??
victim: no reason --- where are you?
murderer: Why are U NAGOYA stason?
victim (annoyed): no reason
murderer: I'm home watch TV

murderer: What are U doing Tomorrow?
victim: working from noon on, you?
murderer: When is day off?
victim: next thurs and fri but if you have a good idea i can make the time
murderer: What do U do Today?
victim: im going to the mr. donut in obu to study japanese
murderer: Now?
victim: maybe at 2ish
murderer: How was NAGOYA?
victim: its always good---hows tv at home?
murderer: sometime boring
victim: what is your favorite tv show?
murderer: any so lomance and love comedy
victim: for example?
------------------- SHE CALLS BUT I DONT PICK UP
murderer: Romio&Juriet.American Pie, many
victim: which romeo & juliette? the older zefferelli version or the luhrmann remake with leo dicaprio? have you ever seen eternal sunshine of the spotless mind?
murderer: Yes I saw Why?
-------------------SHE CALLS AGAIN AND I STILL DONT ANSWER
victim: thats one of my favorite movies thats why... im in a cafe now and thats why im not answering---i dont want to be noisy
murderer: Oh U lean JAPANESE?
victim: yeah everyday. i have memorized almost 300 kanji but i still dont understand anything...
murderer: U like Lomance movies?
victim: yes, i like some. i like leon too---but i prefer to read.
murderer: U dont lean your GF?
victim: lean? i dont have a gf.

Thats where I left it because there's no way I can talk to this girl for more than a few minutes at a time. I think to appreciate my position you would need to have spoken to her for 45 minutes on the phone without understanding anything that was said. Her texting is deceptive. I'll let you all know how it goes as I'm sure she'll try to call me again.

blog comments powered by Disqus