Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tempting...



So I've signed up for a bunch of foreign language exchange program things in an attempt to meet horny Japanese girls. Every now and then I'll get a message from someone in my gmail account who wants to meet or email or whatever. So today I got a message from the guy who's picture I'm posting. If I ever want my hair braided maybe I'll give him a call. Maybe I should have included somewhere in my profiles that I don't enjoy an occassional dicking. I thought it was implied.

Yeah, so I've finally come around on the whole getting hella-laid in Japan thing. I'm going to go post an ad on the 'fluids exchange' at the International Center later on today. The other day when I took a train back from Toyohashi with Pat I asked him (because he seems to be quite successful at it) how you go about meeting Japanese girls. He told me that those boards and things are alright and that's how he met his first girl here. Then he said that sometimes your students will try to initiate something, but that of course is a little tricker. It's not really tricky, its just that you have to wait for them to initiate something because if you ask the wrong girl and she reports your ass, you're in bad shape. So, he said that he gets girls every now and then that will ask him if he has a girlfriend or if he wants to hang out. So I'm nonplussed. I'm a sexy bitch. Why haven't any of my hotter students said anything? And if the students that I have won't come to me, where do I go to get laid? So I guess I've decided these language exchange things are my best bet.

I've heard a story recently about some guy who had two girls in his class and gave his number to one of them. It was likely the girl who didn't get his number was the one who reported him, but he got in trouble. Its not that I mind getting yelled at, but they make you write a letter of apology and go this other crap that sounds like a hassle.

Pat's answer to why no student has said anything to me is that all the cool students left Handa and go to Higashiura instead. I guess the teachers at Handa turned prude at some point and drove all the cool girls away. That sucks. I should think about a transfer or something.

blog comments powered by Disqus