Thursday, May 18, 2006

Depressing perspective

I rarely hit the 'next blog' button on this site's tool bar but I did today and depressed myself. My thoughts and posts are completely average. They read exactly like every other idiot's with nothing to talk about.

From some moron's blog:

"so the little wench of a slag is telling my friends that her and tylor are aparently going out. But he specifically told me that he didn't want to date her. So like WHAT THE FUCK??? and if they are going out and he LIED to me i'm going to kill him. and his slag..."

Obviously, who cares? But if you compare that to any post on this site, the differences are superficial. I'm just rambling about nothing and my problems aren't even as interesting as this girl's. Man. I just bummed myself out. I think the problem isn't the blog or my ability to write; the problem is that I'm doing nothing with my time. I need a hobby or something. Even the site that said something like: 'don't blame all skinheads for what only a small number of us have done' seems more interesting. He's completely batshit, but at least his site is more interesting to read than what some idiot is doing in Japan.

I found the blog of some art student who posts pictures of all of his work, a Thai student at Dartmouth's, and some Asian bible group's site. All seem much more interesting than this.

Maybe I should kidnap some kids and flee to North Korea to spice things up.

blog comments powered by Disqus