Thursday, May 25, 2006

Package number 2!!!



Another package showed up today! Hooray! This one was from my mom and it was sent on April 4th. Holy merciful shit. I thought it took long for Daniela's box to show up! Customs is reponsible for the timing problems. They apparently begin committed relationships with the contents of any package coming into the country. I called my mom to thank her but thanks to the time difference its still 2003 there and she hasn't sent the package yet.

So I'm finally going to meet my Japanese stalker in an hour. She blew me off last weekend (yes, both days) but she felt it necessary to text and call me all week to confirm that we were meeting this weekend instead. Including this gem on Tuesday just to make sure I knew that we were't meeting on that day:

"Me too U remember We meet Tursday?"

Yeah. I think I can keep the difficult concepts of Thursday and Tuesday separate. I don't mean to brag, but this is my first language. Also, this one on Wednesday:

"Im in NAGOYA stason. Im think go library there is fun?"

I told her I was there one time and apparently she took it to heart. Is the library fun? Good question. Tell you what: picture a library. Ok? Can you visualize it? Shelves, dust, and lots of books, right? Ok. Now, if you think that's fun, then yes, the NIC library is fun.

What kind of a question is that, English ability or no?

blog comments powered by Disqus