Monday, May 15, 2006

More responses to my NIC post

Contestent #2:

Hello Benjamin
How are you ? I'm [blah blah blah]. I'm a Japanese man.
I saw your paper in NIC the other day. I'm intereted in English and movie.
I'd like to exchage with you in English and Japanese.
I live in Toyokawa. But I often go to Nagoya in a month.
My dayoff is Saturday and Sunday.
I hope you'll send me E-mail.
Sincerely
[blah blah blah]



Contestent #3:

Hi! I'm Ken. And Japanese. I have read your message at International Center.And I have decided to send you this mail.I have made friends there before,but the friend has gone back Australia because he takes over his family's job.I want to exchange languages with you.If you don't mind,would you send me your e-mail in your free time.How about you?



Contestant #4:

Hello.
I am [blah blah blah](I am sorry. a man) and have read your message in
Nagoya International Center today.
I'm intersted in the system not only to make my English better, but to make
friends from the world.

I have started to work as an engineer from this April after I had master
degree.
If you have interst in me, plz e-mail me. Or you can call me from 6 P.M. to
11 P.M.

Best
[blah blah blah]



Contestent #5

HI !

Nice to meet you!
My name is Akihiro.
I had been in California ,United States for three years as an international
student.
I found your notice on bulletin board at international center.
I am interested in exchanging languages.
Please tell me your free time if you do not mind.

Akihiro

blog comments powered by Disqus