Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Thoughts


So I'm sitting here in my favorite internet cafe/masturbation parlor, nursing my beer and doing some deep thinking.

I am enjoying the fucking hell out of being in Japan right about now. I love this blog and I look forward to updating it all week. The beer sucks but it grows on you. My new room is fucking awesome. I got a package from Daniela (who is, without a doubt, a better friend to me than any of you have in anyone else) full of candy, literature, and peanut butter. And no fewer than four students of mine asked if I was dating anyone this week (reacting predictably interested when I told them that I was not). My life fucking rocks right now.

I would be completely content doing this (or something similar in another country) until I'm 30. This may be the beer talking (I weigh like 160 pounds now so it doesn't take much to beat me up) but I think I'm going to stay abroad for awhile.

blog comments powered by Disqus