Thursday, May 25, 2006

My prep work at 11:30am





Time to offend people who think of themselves as ugly...

I did a few shots this morning before leaving the house. I have tentative plans to meet this girl (I don't even know her name) at the TV Tower at 2:30 and I don't expect things to go well. She said the ONE THING that she wasn't supposed to say to me. She sent me a text (after I basically yelled at her for trying, yet again, to blow me off) and said:

"Im not cute.. U meet me?"

You stupid, stupid girl. Maybe she's just being modest (fingers crossed). But why would I deal with all of this crap and neediness for an ugly girl? No offense to ugly girls, but if you're nuts on top of ugly, who the fuck wants to deal with you? Of course, after she said that I couldn't cancel our plans, as that would probably shatter her fragile self-confidence and forever confirm that she is in fact, ugly. So I'm going ahead with my plans despite that text and hoping for the best. This goes a long way to explain the reluctance to meet me though.

blog comments powered by Disqus