Thursday, May 11, 2006

An invasion of my privacy

Ok, so I think I'm going to turn my 'fluids exchange' experience into the most public thing I possibly can. I think that there's such a high potential for comedy with this thing that I wouldn't want any of you to miss it.

So I posted on Sunday, which was the 7th. Today is the 11th and I got my first response. This is what a girl I'll refer to as Contestant #1 wrote to me today:

I'm looking for a language exchange person.I like travel!I want to learn English for travel.
I had stadied English at an English school.but failed school this year.
I can speak English little so I can help you to speak Japanese.

Ok. Sounds good. Some grammatical and spelling errors but at least I can understand whats going on here. I'll write back to her before I leave here today and then add that to this blog so that everyone can keep up.

blog comments powered by Disqus