Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Paycheck, one last time

Ok, so I finally talked to someone who works the same hours that I do and has Nova housing. I heard from Marielle that I can expect 160,000 Yen per month after rent and whatever else Nova takes out of it. I'm cool with this number. So, that's less than 1600 bucks, but that only needs to cover my food, drugs, and raunchy sex club habit. That 160,000 however, is only going to be 120,000 for my first three months. I took a cash advance of 120,000 when I got here, and they take it back over three months. However, my Economics degree tells me that to get 120,000 Yen three months early and without paying any interest back leaves me with all the time value of money. This may or may not wind up being a roll of toilet paper. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

blog comments powered by Disqus