Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A date and violently throwing up out the window of a cab

I went out to Red Rock last night to celebrate, yet again, the arrival of this Canadian girl named Andrea. It was ok but no one really came out for it. Which makes sense since we've already done something for this girl. Anyway, I got completely wasted and can no longer remember most of what happened. Red Rock was fun and I spent most of the time talking to these Australian guys from Adelaide who just arrived in Japan to teach at Nova. I began finding any excuse to talk to people and met this cool girl from... the States maybe. She gave me her email address but when I tried to text her today it didn't work. Either she was too drunk to enter it correctly into my phone or she gave me a fake one. I can't decide because it seemed like it was going well. Anyway, yeah, so she gave me a fake number. I'm cool with it.

Went to Joy Joy after the all-you-can-drink thing dried up. Joy Joy is a chain of karaoke bars and I can't remember any of it. The real lure of karaoke is that you almost always get all-you-can-drink with the deal but they serve you crap that you would start a lawnmower with. So I don't remember if I started to lose track of what was happening right when I showed up or after I started drinking there. My guess is that I had a drink and then everything started to go wrong. I spent most of the time there in the bathroom (but I don't think I threw up then, I just hovered in case something happened). During the cab ride home is when I started to embarass myself by just rolling the window down and throwing up on the highway. I know I covered the tail end of the cab with vomit but none got inside, so I think I should be given some credit. I was riding with these three girls that work at different branches of Nova and since I'm not interested in any of them I don't feel bad about subjecting them to that. But yeah, I threw up over and over again out the window. I dropped my jacket off today at a dry cleaning place just to be safe (and I haven't cleaned it since I bought it) and it was 1500 yen. Is that cheap or expensive? About 15 bucks for dry-cleaning? All of my dry cleaning stuff just stays dirty so I have no way to gauge that.

I'm meeting Reina... right now actually. I had a friend send me some digital photos from St. Patrick's Day, so I'm including a shot of her to this post. Let me know if she's cute. She's the one in the middle and please ignore how disgusting I look.

blog comments powered by Disqus