Wednesday, March 15, 2006

dont think less of me... BUT

so i found a website (i think it was part of that whole about.com universe) that had personal ads listed for the nagoya area. i just contacted a bunch of people about emailing or finding something to do in the city. i know it might seem lame and needy in the traditional sense, but, well..., yeah i guess thats true. i really want to make some japanese friends and branch out a little bit though. learning japanese is near the top of my list of things to do (fill out my taxes and get my fucking money back from verizon are numbers 1 and 2). so teaching a japanese person english in exchange for some japanese and friendship seems like a fair trade to me. after all, this is what all the students at nova are looking for, but someone tricked them into paying for it.

ill let everyone know how my search goes...

blog comments powered by Disqus