Sunday, February 26, 2006

I'm watching you bitches

I just put a counter on my site. It's on the left-hand side below the Archive section. I messed up because I told it to indicate page reloads instead of unique visitors, so I'll fix that later when I get a chance. When I go to the site that provides it though, I can see all of these statistics about the site. Pretty neat. I got the counter from Skobac's site since I consider him an authority figure on all things internet-related. Plus it was really easy to just steal what he did on his site instead of looking for my own.

I work at 5 today, so I have some time to write emails. I hope everyone back in the states (capital S?) is having fun and thinking about me constantly.

And Kevin, it's awkward that you legally changed your name to Kevin Egan since mine is now Benn Skobac. We should have talked first.

blog comments powered by Disqus