Thursday, February 09, 2006

CNN article

If this article is true, does anyone else feel like they owe George W. Bush an apology? I can't believe that I just read a few paragraphs on CNN and now doubt everything I know about the Bush administration. And if this is true, why aren't we hearing more about it? Isn't it exactly the type of evidence that those of us who hate Bush need? I don't know. It would provide the rationale behind everything that he's done over the past few years (wire-tapping, the Patriot Act, and maybe even torturing suspected terrorists abroad). Those are all things that I don't think we should be doing, but if it can be proven that those were all necessary steps to avoid 10 9/11 style attacks, then shouldn't we all get behind those decisions? I think it's easy to hate Bush if you don't take additional attacks seriously, but what if they're more likely than anyone thinks? I don't know. I was going to talk about Japan some more, but that article fucked my head up...

blog comments powered by Disqus