Thursday, February 23, 2006

First Full Weekend and Presents for Everyone!

I'm downloading the pictures that I took over the past couple days onto this computer right now. I went to the grocery store and took a few shots on... maybe Tuesday. Yeah, I think it was three days ago. Almost all of the other shots came from yesterday. I hopped on a train bound for downtown and with nowhere specific in mind I wandered all over the fucking place. I went to the Nagoya International Center, the American Consulate, Sakae, some little store to get my watch fixed, the Nagoya Castle, and a modest little green space they call Central Park. Someone should call our PR people and get them to change that. Come up with your own names Japan. Unless of course we named it that before we left. In which case, nice job on the name MacArthur.

blog comments powered by Disqus