Sunday, June 18, 2006

There's a mighty judgement coming...

Its hard to find a reason to go to work when its so nice outside, the classes that I have to teach today suck, and I'm only on for five lessons. Its much easier to skip work on a half-day. Someone at Nova should make a note of this.

I went out to a beer garden last night with my roommate Tom and I didn't enjoy talking to him. He was a literature major at Evergreen College in Washington State and everything that goes along with that. He likes to make tons of unfunny references to books and authors and shit. So, I'll talk about books with him but our conversation sounds more like a list of books than it does an actual conversation. Its so lame. I'll ask him who he likes to read, and then he'll just list four authors without any real explanation and then he'll mention what some other author said about books or something. I'd gladly trade him to any of you for a jar of Teddy's Peanut Butter.

I'm gonna spend today at Mister Donut again, studying Japanese.

blog comments powered by Disqus