Sunday, June 18, 2006

Mihama


I went to Mihama, a city on the southern end of the Chita peninsula, this past Friday. There's a 10km path to hike that runs through orange groves. It was a good hike and part of the trail runs along the ocean. The beaches in Mihama suck though as they look more like Oakland harbor than say, the Cape. Theres all this industrial crap built in the water and despite the long-ass beaches, no one was swimming or laying out. The trail was fun but there are some mutant species of wildlife in Japan. I actually ran away from a butterfly. Butterflies larger than my hand and anything that can jump as high as my face gets ran away from, no questions asked.

Also, the center of my chest hurts every time I try to do push-ups. How can I tell if I broke something? Did I already ask this?

blog comments powered by Disqus