Wednesday, June 14, 2006

How to lose someone in 6 emails

Things took a quick turn for the worse. Observe.



EMAIL #1

To Benjamin

Hello!! I read language-exchange recruitment at International center.

Did you get good partner already??

I want to help you learning Japanese and please help me speaking English.

My name is Manami. 23years old soon. I am Japanese woman.

I work at Aichi prefectual office. I am a local government officer.

I can speak Chinese a litte too.

My hobby is Japanese archery and tennis and snow boading reading books,,,etc.

If you have a interest about me, please give me a contact and please tell me about you.

If you can, please send me your photo.

I wait your return.

Thank you.

Manami



EMAIL #2

Hi Manami!

What kind of books do you like to read? I snowboard and play a little tennis too, but my primary interest is reading. I also love English and Japanese hip-hop.

I don't mind emails but I'm much better at getting coffee. If you have free time next Thursday or Friday, I'm available.

I'll show you my photo if you show me yours.

benn



EMAIL #3

To Benjamin

Hello!! Thank you your immediate answer to my mail.

It is Friday today!! It comes weekend !! Iam very happy♪

By the way, I don't know your basic information.

Are you a woman aren't you?? How old are you? Where are you from??


Manami



EMAIL #4

Hello.

My name is Benjamin. I am a man from Boston in the US, and I'm 24 years old.

please text me at bennegan@vodafone.ne.jp if you want to get coffee this Thursday or Friday.

I don't check this email account often so if you send me messages, it might take up to a week for me to reply.

How are you!??!?!?!!?

benn



EMAIL #5

Hello!!

I am Manami. Last week I was very busy!! Sorry!

I try to meet you. But , you didn't send me a photo. So my mother and my boyfriend don't permit me to meet you. I think they are careful of me.

Sorry!!



EMAIL #6

No problem. It sounds like you have a pretty scary life though. I
dont think that you have room for a friendship with me.

Also, how does a picture of me help anything? It doesnt.

Have a nice life.

benn

blog comments powered by Disqus