Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Moderately interesting

I'm about to open up to you all and I'm already feeling guilty about it. The woman I'm about to talk about is awesome and things could turn quasi-serious between us. I just don't want to do anything that I'll regret. On the other hand, check out how awesome this is:

I'm sort-of seeing a smoking-hot possibly fake-tittied 40-year-old Japanese divorcee. That may have been the largest number of hyphens I've ever used in a single sentence.

I had a date with her last Thursday, and I missed a call from her today. I'm actually only guessing that she's around 40 since she wouldn't tell me her age. She knows that I'm older than 23 (that was her guess) but I didn't tell her exactly how old I am because two can play that game.

At the end of the night she seemed concerned that I might miss my train home, and I assured her that I would be ok. Then it occurred to me that she might be inviting me to go back home with her, so I acted panicked and asked her what I should do if I missed the train. She said she didn't know, so I told her that I would be fine then. I dont know if I fucked up what she intended as an offer or I read into that too much. She's classy so I dont think she's the kind of woman who would jump the gun like that.

She worked at a securities firm for 8 years after graduating from college. Then she got married, divorced, and began a part-time job doing reception work at a real estate firm. She moved to Canada over a year ago to learn English. She returned to Nagoya a month ago and she stared a new job two days ago.

She has awesome boobs for a Japanese woman, but they were suspiciously perky for her age and I'm pretty sure her nipples were hard for the entire time we were together (at the time I thought she was just really into me...).

On a related note:

I got a few more texts from psycho stalker girl (like she has a chance with this kind of competition) and she announced to me that she has finally finished her classes at NOVA (Im assuming this means we can hang out all the time now). I deleted her messages and im actually thinking about blocking her number.

blog comments powered by Disqus