Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Quit playin' bitch; get in.

At Sakae again. It could start raining at any moment.

I woke up today to find some of my Japanese homework corrected with a note attached telling me 'ganbatte ne.' I don't know what the word 'ne' does to a command, but the first word means to persevere. Who the fuck corrected my homework? I guess one of my roommates brought someone back to our apartment last night after I had gone to sleep and they thought they'd help me out. Remind me to thank you with a sandwich full of pubes. Persevere! Asshole. I AM persevering thank you very much.

I picked up two books on kanji and I'm about to head to Mr. Donut again. I'll send a few emails from this laptop before I go to people who texted me about meeting up. I haven't paid my phone bill so I can't text from my phone anymore. I can receive calls and emails but I've lost the ability to make them. I'll get on it. Soon. I promise.

I haven't weighed myself since January. I haven't been able to find a free scale yet. You've all seen the recent pictures of me, right? What do you think I'm down to? I hope its not below 160.

I'm going to stop at a few travel agencies today and ask about prices for Ireland in August. Keep your fingers crossed guys.

blog comments powered by Disqus