Friday, April 07, 2006

This blog by the numbers

So while Kevin must be pleased with the enormous size of his digital cock (this site has received 588 page loads while his has 6758), I am happy nonetheless with the traffic this site has received. I just took a look at the numbers, and on my busiest day there were 18 unique visitors. 70.59% of my traffic comes from the US, 28.24% comes from Japan (I wonder how much of that is me), and 1.18% is from Argentina.

Of the people that look at this site, over 60% visit for longer than an hour and everyone else spends 5 minutes or less.

There are some other numbers that I could share but they don't mean anything to me.

---

From 'We Be Burnin' (Legalize It)' by Sean Paul:

'Summertime bounce to the music people choose it
Sean da P gal a cruise wit... well reputed cause.
We a the girls them champion,
Have nuff a them like the great king Solomon...'

Exactly my friend, exactly.

blog comments powered by Disqus