Wednesday, August 08, 2007

oooOOOh SNAP!

NOVA was taking its sweet time in getting back to me, so last night I thought I'd confront them with an email. I mailed the Boston office this:


NOVA Recruiting Group:

I haven't heard back from anyone and I was wondering where we were in the application process. Is there any additional information you need from me?

Hope all is well,

Benjamin Egan



They replied by early this morning with:


August 8, 2007

Dear Mr.Egan,

Thank you for your re-application with Nova Corporation. Re-employment is based on previous work evaluations. Your personnel file was reviewed in Japan and the Boston Office was informed that we are unable to consider you for re-employment.

The Nova Corporation Boston Office team would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best in your job search in the future.


Sincerely,


Nova Group Boston
535 Boylston St, Ste 204
Boston, MA 02116
617-437-7977



OH!! I had no real desire to return to NOVA but now, with a Geos application in the works, I'm worried that someone is gonna call NOVA and they're gonna badmouth me. I have no doubt that I got rejected thanks to this conversation. Oh well. I sent another email to the Boston office just a minute ago asking for an explanation. Honesty would be awesome. I'd love to post it.

blog comments powered by Disqus