Friday, August 31, 2007

Hmmmm... do I go back to Japan?

I received the following email this morning:

Dear Mr.Egan,

I enjoyed speaking with you and believe that you would be quite successful
as an instructor at WinBe. Therefore, we would like to offer you a teaching
position.

I have attached a copy of a sample contract, along with a copy of our rules
and regulations. Please read over them carefully and provide us with an
answer by September 3rd.

If you have any questions or concerns, you may call us at ## #### #### or
send me an email to this address.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
----- ---------
Human Resources
WinBe English School


Sooooooo... return to Japan or not? If anyone has any advice one way or the other feel free to let me know. I changed the settings for this blog and now you don't have to be a registered member to post comments. I think.

blog comments powered by Disqus