Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A conspiracy!

Dear Mr Egan

Thank you for your interest in a position with GEOS in Japan.

Your application was reviewed by the hiring officer for your area. I regret that the application was unsuccessful and the officer declined to proceed with a formal interview. Please understand that we receive nearly 5,000 applications every year for about 200-250 positions, so competition for these positions can be very severe.

Once again, thank you for considering GEOS. I wish you the best in your future endeavours.

Sincerely,

Michel Avoine
Personnel Coordinator
GEOS Language Corporation, Vancouver


What a bunch of bitter little bitches they have at NOVA! I had a phone interview yesterday with someone at Geos and today they sent me this email. I'm still interested in returning to Japan but now I have be a little bit more clever about it. I have to either pretend like I never worked for NOVA or I have to apply to a place that's not gonna call them and check up on me.

It's a challenge!

blog comments powered by Disqus