Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Beijing - Jan 31 6:30pm

Starr and I just paid for internet use at this cafe (20 RMB per hour) because we've already been to three places today with free internet and we were unable to upload our pictures at any of them. Our hotel has free internet but I think the firewall is preventing me from using Flickr's uploading program. I tried to disable it but I couldn't figure out what I was looking at since everything was in Chinese. Also, as I put all of my photos into the trashbin, I noticed someone else had taken quite a few shots of their own erection and forgot to empty the bin. Quite impressive but totally shaven which I simply can't tolerate. The second place is where we got breakfast and again I had problems with the stupid uploading software. I could have gone online and uploaded 6 photos at a time with their web-based thing, but since I have over 450 pictures, I copped out. The third place only had wireless ACCESS but we couldn't tell from the sign out front.

So here's attempt number 4 and if I fail again, I'm going to... try a fifth time. But I won't be happy about it.

blog comments powered by Disqus