Monday, August 14, 2006

Cicadas are assholes


If it wasn't enough that the sun rises here at 4:30 and all of my windows are made out of paper, the tatami in my room kicks up an incredible amount of dust, and a thick blanket separates from me from the floor every night, somewhere in the neighborhood of a trillion cicadas live outside of my window. They start chirping before 8 or 9am (I havent been up when they start) and go non-stop until I get home from work at night. They are unbelievably noisy and have caused me to turn up my iPod on more than one occassion.

In addition to this, they like to dive at my face when I'm running. I almost fell onto the railroad tracks the last time I got attacked. I don't care if you need to use napalm, someone should spray these damned things.

blog comments powered by Disqus