Friday, December 22, 2006

Blah

Man. I know I'm terrible about keeping in touch, but I don't get emails anymore. Its been like 10 days and I've gotten 1 email. Ouch guys.

I handed in all my resignation forms two days ago. I'm gonna get my last paycheck electronically deposited in my Citizens account, but Nova is gouging me on the fees. Its gonna cost me over $70 for the transfer and I'm sure I'm also gonna get ripped off on the rate. I don't see how else to do it though since my last paycheck will come on the 15th of February and by that time I will have been out of the country for over 2 weeks. Assholes. I need to send at least one big bag home which I'm sure won't be cheap and then I'll also need to change all of my cash into traveler's checks or just send it home.

I had an interview with this guy named Yasuyo who runs a little English school in downtown Nagoya. I'm gonna pick up some extra cash working for him before I leave Japan, but I don't trust this guy AT ALL. He's gonna pay me $30 an hour to just talk to his students (no textbooks or lesson plans at all) and he scheduled me to come in for 3 hours on Tuesday. He gave me some other guy's schedule because, according to him, this other guy complains a lot, and I 'smile good.'

blog comments powered by Disqus