Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Osaka

I've signed myself up for a bunch of overtime this month. I figured if I'm not traveling or doing something constructive, I might as well be at Nova earning money for my future trip through Asia. I had gotten a half-day of overtime for tomorrow, Wednesday, approved a week ago but it never got reported to my branch, so I didn't get it after all. This is actually quite convenient for me because yesterday Pat invited me to go to Osaka with him for the weekend to visit a friend of his. We're taking a train tomorrow at 3pm to meet his buddy and go out drinking. This will be my second time to Osaka if you count my first night in Japan. I've been told Nagoya and Osaka are very similar cities, with the distinction being people from Osaka are a lot friendlier and more cosmopolitan, and the food kicks the ever-loving shit out of Nagoya's.

Listening to Gogol Bordello. Its different, but I recommend giving it a listen. Enjoying The Killers a lot more.

blog comments powered by Disqus