Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Matsumoto-Jo


Matsumoto-Jo is about 400 years old. Thats about all I know about the castle and the town. Hopefully Yuka will want to get drunk early and that will make everything a little bit more fun.

I have plans to meet a student of mine next weekend for a few beers (he's close to 50 I think and a dentist, but he's funny and he has one of the highest English abilities at our branch). Either that same weekend or the following one, I have plans to go to Osaka with Tom. When Pat and I went down we didn't get to see any of the sights, so I guess that's the focus of this trip. The weekend after that, Tom and I will go to Tokyo to take in the nightlife. Tom gave his notice less than a week ago and his last day is the 18th of next month I believe. He hasn't really seen anything in Japan yet so this is his attempt to see everything at the last minute. I'm happy to tag along. And by tag along I mean lead him to all these spots since he doesn't know anyone in either area and doesn't want to spend any money. I'm gonna miss him a little bit I think. Mmmm.... maybe.

blog comments powered by Disqus