Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Leeches!

So I got attacked by leeches! I caught and tore off three of them but judging by the giant bloody mark at the end of the day, I missed a big one.

You totally don't notice them. No joke. I was hiking in Taman Negara and something just a little bit itchy above my right ankle was annoying me. I pulled back my sock to see two leeches (just little baby ones) hanging out there, just sucking my blood like its just a thang. I tried to brush them off but they weren't having it. I had to scratch at them like they were a bug bite.

I was really excited when I found out that I might see leeches to be honest. I wanted to get some photos of myself covered in them, but when I saw how small and innocuous they were, I lost interest.

Taman Negara was great and I saw lots of cool shit. Including a tribe of natives out hunting.

blog comments powered by Disqus